Aug 13, 2010

Damn it !


Shit ( ! )

Duhh , Celcom Broadban .

Memang laa .

Bende nieh kann bile weekend jea buadd hal ,
jealous kerr ?

Orang Mau Online lahhh !
rase macam nak pijakpijak je .

Serious .

Line dierr kann kejap aderr kejap takdee .

well , you all know me right ?
bilerr I access internet , Firstly I akan buka Facebook .

Then , tengah syoksyok berr - Instant Messaging ( IM )
with sapesape je lahh *winkwink*

Tibetibe jea disconnect .
-___________-

Sabar sajalahh .

Like Ikhmal Hisham said :


" Dugaan "

:)

weee ~

Duhh , rosakk plan :|

GAH !


    p / s : I still love you Christofer Drew Ingle , no matter what happened (:

 

awwww , dup pa dup pa  (;



haih , esok school ?

deyhhh .

lazy malas puasa fasting .




1 comment:

  1. Wow he can sing and play the guitar , unfortunately in 2019 there is no singers with hes name.

    ReplyDelete