I would [ kill Jaden Smith ] for [ a million ] dollars.
If I had a [ Supra shoe ] I’d name it [ honayyy ].
My friend [ Wan Nur Amirah ] is [ pandai and lesbian ? ].
If I made a movie it would be about [ me buying Drop Dead shirts and jackets ] and I’d call it [ Malaysian Dream ? ].
When I was [ thirteen ] I was [ a fatty ].
My s/o (or ex) is such a [ stupid dumb dumb ]
Barack Obama [ is president of united states ? :) ].
Love is [ bullshit ! ].
If I was drunk I’d be more likely to [ dumbass ? ].
If I could make my own man/woman, he/she would have [ six pack ], [ macho face ], and [ 6 ft ].
Everyone should take time to [ being a bitches ? ].
If I could create my own heaven for when I die it would [ look like heaven laahh , and then my crush will be waiting there . HAHA ].
This survey is [ bodobodo ] because [ ayt tak best ].
Wtf is rhus
ReplyDelete