Sep 2, 2010

Orang Gila ?


                  What makes you smile ?
                       
Well , theres a lot of things that can make me smile . Yeah , I'm a Happy person .
I can smile when I get a text message from everybody , even from Hotlink . 
Kalau from the loved ones , I smile like a maniac-lahh . Even , now punn I tengah senyum .
                                                                           
HAHA                  

                 Are you happy with the way you look ?

Hurm , sometimes . Cause the " other " sometimes , I look like a orang gila .
Pernah sekali I keluar pergi makan dekat kedai mamak  
Breakfast-lah 
dengan tak mandi . But , gosok gigi & cuci muka lah  :)
Once je lah .
Lagi punn , budakbudak kann .

                
                                            p / s :  Sorry about entry yg sebelum ini I ada post something .
                                                                             My problem , sorry I cant share it here .
                                                                                                  Its too public .
                                            
                 Good News , Good News .

                                                  Esok I dapat gaji . Oh My First Gaji . 
                                                                         HAHA
                                                          As a Pengawas Koperasi .
                                               


1 comment:

  1. Oooh research says you smile 98 percent more since you met me at 2018

    ReplyDelete