SELAMAT HARI RAYA !
To all muslim yg berpuasa penuh . But girls , boleh dimaafkan . We girls are special ;)
HAHA
But so do mens . Don't touching , I know raya kann . Semua orang nak nangis . In malay movies lah .
I wondering why kena buat citer macam tu ?
Wajib nangis . HAISH -.-'
Why dont we all take a look at some western movies . Such as Chrismass Movie .
Happy Happy saja . Seronok tengok .
I'm not saying that all of western movies are good and all of malay movies are bad .
My point here , why dont we makes a veryvery extraextra HAPPY movie . And theres no tears langsung in the movie .
I guarantee people would love it .
Haaa , theres one malay movie I watched last year . It is a veryvery HAPPY movie .
And KELAKAR too .
But I forgotten the title , heee ~
So , can we move on ?
Oh My , thank you .
Okay :) My daddy pulang on 11th of September 2010 . Which is Friday .
Mann ! 1st raya lah . Then he email us ,
Said : Ambil dia dekat airport , Jam 11 p.m .
Sincerely , Imissyou daddy :'(
Friday oh Friday .
I miss you already . HAHA , so this friday raya lah !
UWAHH ! Melaram habis lah , dengan dapat duit raya lagi .
Hope dapat lebih RM 100 this year :D
erm , can we stop on this raya's topic now ?
Daily Chores .
Today , I help my lovely mommie masak rendang di dapur . I've learn so many thing .
How to cook rendang . Quiet easy . HAHA , ewah .
And today my family & I , just stay at home . KEMAS RUMAH .
Maklumlah nak dekat raya :)
Today , On Facebook .
OMIGASH ! Ariq Bin Razali and Nik Amiruddin Anas , two gayboy ni .
Gayboy dua ekor ni takda keje kecoh , citer pasal nama anak I dengan Ikhmal Hisham nanti .
HAHA , eventhough , diorang kecohkecoh , I like ;)
erm , actually I tak gelabah punn diorang nak bisingbising . Ikhmal know already .
AHA , I miss :
- SMK Saujana Utama .
- Homework .
- 1 Ibnu Sina .
- My lovely buddies .
- Teachers .
- My daddy .
- Kampung .
- My Opah .
- Ikhmal Hisham X)
Did u know gay would be a thing in 2019 ? Thank god u didnt turn lesbo
ReplyDelete