Aug 12, 2010

Christofer Drew Ingle .


Christofer Drew Ingle .

Gahhh !

Hey Ingle , after listened almost all of your musics .
I think I've been fallen in love with you ;)

Ha Ha Ha 

Seriously .

okayokay , enough 'bout Christofer Drew Ingle .

btw , Ingle is 19

__________________________________________________

Whats wit me .
ergh !

tibetibe post something yg agk pelik  : |

Chillex .

yahhh , its been a long time since I"m not updating my blog .

  But but ...

I have a good reason okay .

I've been busy for a few days .
busy with homework , school , puasa lagi .
*ceyhceyhceyh* 

Wait .

Speaking of puasa ,

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT RAMADHAN ALMUBARAKH  ( ! )

puasa .

YEAH ! now is the third day .

congrats !
for sapesape yg tak miss lagii jeaa .

gosh , I Love Christofer Drew Ingle .
hehehehe ...

Never Shout Never rules ! 

*winkwink .

Tedot Sykes ajak I to go to Sunway wit her
I mean not just wit her , alone .
Shes said ramai pegy .

Haih .

Tak sure lagi la .
but wait , I tak tanye parent I lagi , heee ~
-________________-

wish me luck :)

p/s : my kitten sakit , pity her :(


1 comment: