whoa !
i'm in extremely boring mood :)
haha and now is 3:05 PM , wow how fast is that ! so here i'm typing this damn entry while listening to Kissing U by Miranda Cosgrove . Her voice change
p/s : yes , i did shopped at The Store --'
so ?
![]() |
| I like her cheek bone :) |
Hey can I introduce myself ? cause I never did it before so here goes nothing :
| i'd look ugly , haha ! |
Hi ! I'm Rina Rusyaida Bte Riduan but you can call me Rina . Next year I'll be in form 2 thats mean senior bebeh ! ( for afternoon session ) And yes now I'm 13 and 8 month , I guess . I'm a proud Malaysian and someday will emigrant to New York , haha . I wish dreams do come true ;)
Actually I am single but not available as i don't wanna have any boyfriend yet . Its because my parent don't allow me to have one .
If I said that I like someone , I don't really mean it , seriously . pfftttt.. why am i typing about this kinda thang ?
( just click the comment button and start your intro yaw )
FIN

Hi Rina its your boyfriend from the future(2019) ! Id say youre defo not ugly ,prolly an 11/10 😝 your future boyfriend is from some other planet trust me 😏 and btw wishes do come true 😉 just keep believing!!
ReplyDeleteOh i love you btw ❤️
ReplyDelete