Rina Riduan
Sep 6, 2010
The Only Exception .
OH MY PARAMORE !
awww
♥
Hayley William , Your Voice is soo cute . Its
Hasky
, a little
serakserak
. I Love it ! Cause
not all
people
dapat
voice
macam tu .
HAHA , Thats why
shess
a
singer
.
-.-'
Ergh
, lovey you ! BTW , shes
pritee
right ?
So soo pritee
.
heeeeeee ~
__________________________________________________________________________________
Haa ,
yesterday
.
Camp Rock 2 : The Final Jam .
Woo Hoo !
I'll storayy morayy with you guys on the next post about this CAMP ROCK 2 : THE FINAL JAM .
So , now I GTG *GotToGo* .
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN !
HAPPY EID' DAYS !
HOORAY !
1 comment:
Unknown
April 10, 2019 at 10:52 PM
Okay babe from the past we all know what gtg means
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay babe from the past we all know what gtg means
ReplyDelete